Tuesday, July 8, 2008

5 months later


having just read in the Green Guide that it's healthy to blog which is obvious as so is keeping a journal, I have decided to keep up with my blog no matter what. So here are a couple of photos of what greets me at the moment, as I sit down in the living room to watch TV. The display of my knitted and felted hats and Roz's felted scarves and bags is coming up pretty shortly. September in Reservoir Library and then in October in Fairfield Library. I have fairly mixed feelings about it mainly due to the fact that knitting takes a long time but I have used crotchet to make a number of things and have developed a crochered bracelet. This has been a very interesting process as it definitely has come about by one thing leading into another. The ideas come as I am either knitting or crochering.

No comments: