Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Day 2009

New years day 2009...and my garden is performing beautifully... or should I say growing.. so far only a couple of 30 degree heat days... and I have enough water.. All my water from the kitchen, there are four buckets around the kitchen, Steve's hot water bottles during the day (he now uses 4) and if he has a bath that means a full bath of water.. and my every second day showers. Must take a picture of the set up.. I am so happy except it does mean I have to move the hose around every 5 minutes.. But hey. ...but as can be seen tomatoes, this lot some sort of small tom., are still predominantly green.



This looks very classy with the reclining deck chairs. Amazing what photos can do.. Chinese mustard gone to seed and tied around a stake..love the feeling of transparency and the colour...



















My yellow petals or are they leaves? are starting to fade away and are drying up. But you should see my leaves...

No comments: